CancerCare’s Sixth Annual Healing Hearts Family Bereavement Camp
Is scheduled for June 13-15, 2014.
Healing Hearts Family Bereavement Camp:
- This free event is open to all families with children/teens who have lost a loved one to cancer in the last two years.
- Friday June 13 – Sunday June 15, 2014
- The camp is held at a working dude ranch in the beautiful Poconos in Milford, Pennsylvania.
- Families can register for this event by contacting Claire Grainger, LCSW at 201-301-6811 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Kathy Nugent, LCSW at 201-3.1-6809 or (email@example.com).
- Limited space is available, and on a first-come first-serve basis. Registration is required by 5/1/14.
For seventy years, CancerCare has offered free support services to people with cancer, their loved ones, and the bereaved. Our Healing Hearts Camp has grown each year and offers families a chance to remember their loved one as they heal from their loss with others who truly understand.
It is a wonderful healing experience for the whole family. Space is limited
Click the link below to download/view the flyer as a PDF.