CURRENTLY ALL STC FORMS AND HANDOUTS ARE FREE.
FOR ACCESS WE DO REQUIRE SOME BASIC INFORMATION.
Please help by filling in our form below. (Skip to the bottom if you are already registered.)
If you had registered on our old website – you must re-register (your old registration will not work on this new site)
Foundations, sponsors and donors often ask us:
“How many STC groups are there?”
“Where are they located?“
“What is the illness, or challenge of the care recipient?”
“How many people are in your group?”
Your responses to these basic questions give us a clearer picture of STC group usage.
You will have access to all the STC forms in the handbook as well as other important handouts for your group.
Once registered you can access the forms by entering your information again or by referring to the emailed link sent to you the first time you registered.
In order to keep STC growing, we ask that you make a voluntary tax deductible contribution of $10 (or any size donation you like) – if you wish to donate please do so after you download the forms by going to our donation page or by clicking on our SUPPORT US button.
Click on a link below to register or to access your download account.
- All of our Group & Meeting forms.
- PDF: Four Page Comprehensive Handout
- Where to begin!
- The Seven Principles of STC
- Important Suggestions for Organizing During the First Weeks
- Create an Emergency Plan
- PDF: The Seven Principles of STC
- PDF: Important Suggestions for Organizing During the First Weeks
- PDF: Create an Emergency Plan
- PDF: Finding the People That Care